Forgive Me

--- Brian Wagner <dadagnamitmgmailom> wrote:

> Yesterday I bought the following
>
> 07 Mazda CXCXfor the wife and an 07 Mazda 3 S 4drdr>
hatch (station wagon). For the money VWVWouldn't
> compete, I really like both. Honestly the feel of
> the 3 is ScSciroccosesq5spspd60hp and light and
> nimble.
>
> Brian
> __________

s's'OKuddy.  Al, my local 'all things cars' wizard and
I were looking at one of those 'tings and had serious
lust over the way it was setup; Nice rim package set
it off. (It wasn't really a 'bling bling rim.)

I like the 7 more than the bigger brother Model9.

Let us know how it works in real life.

TBerk
the GF bought a Subaru WRX after we had shopped
around, inc Jetta wagons, etc.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/