axle stuck to transmission

Thanks all not trying to steal the thread.

I took a break from it.  I am not in a terrible hurry to get it done.  If it
was my only car I would be screwed.  LOL  I did turn the steering wheel
right to left and I don't have the clearance.  (this is the shorter drivers
side one)  Last time I did this (on the 85), my father in law had to help me
get it in.  I was doing the strut towers at the same time so it was already
out of alignment, so it wasn't a huge pain.

I had to dremel cut that bolt head and then again on the shaft as I started
to pull it away.  Shattered cutting wheels suck btw.  I had to dig a nice
fragment out of my forearm.

I guess I will pull that bolt tuesday and if need be wed.

Glad to hear you got yours free Koabi.
Chris

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red