SOT:VW Tests

Well, I have a bug and a gravel road with lots of dips and mounds, so that
really does look like home. But right now I have snow, so the Ebrake is my
friend. And I am LOVING that RedTop, that car starts even when it's really
cold. And it never started for shit till that battery went in. :)

Rocco content: They are sleeping due to salt on the roads. But I do sit in
them and make vroom vroom noises once in a while to toss the oil around.
There are a few projects on the go here, have no worries.

Oh, and in other important news!!!!!!! Drew's Cincy counter is at 4 months,
zero days. Three months and change tomorrow!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  Pitter patter, eh??? No lame excuses or you'll have to deal with me, and I can get VERY sarcastic!!!!!
Cathy