SOT:VW Tests

We're only paying 15.00 a month for DSL, buy a big ass antenna, you can piggy-back off us.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:  Right, and the advantage of that is that his maybe works once in a while
when it feels like it?? Nah, not a lot of options out here. And I won't
pay an extra $600 a year for what is available out here. I'd rather whine.
Cathy