SOT:VW Tests

On 6:12 pm 01/31/07 Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> They are for frozen mounds of snow to tear them off your car.
> Happened to me last year at MKE, I went to the dealer to get new ones,
> then I found out how much they were and decided that I didn't need
> them.

Not that flimsy plastic stuff, I'm talking 1/4" metal bolted on. No way I'm
fearing winter in my winter beater. Bring it, I say. I hit something with
it that made such a deep groove in the aluminum it made a little turning at
the end of the groove. It was raccoons that finished my factory belly
pan/timing belt cover assembly. Life's too harsh for plastics out here.
Hmm, I wonder what the one on the donor Golf looks like?
Cathy