Hijacked: Slow mail day musings

My God people... I take a break for a week or two and list traffic drops by
70%?

A week in Waikiki was good for the soul.  Let me tell you.  I got two extra
tickets for like $700 (total!!!) took the wife and brats with me.  Bought
the old lady some hibiscus earings made from white gold, and low and behold
she stopped being stingy with the goods.  I actually walked my fat ass up to
the top of Diamond Head Crater.  If you don't know what it is look it up
sometime.  The bunkers up top were built circa 1910.  What boggles my mellon
is HOW THE FUCK they got all that concrete up there...  It's not like they
had Helo's back then to lift it up for them.  Not only did I walk the phat
arse up this hellish climb in 80 degree weather... I did so with a kid on my
shoulders.  I figure it was about 260lbs of pressure on the feet and knees.
Not bad for someone who was kicked out of the Nav a year ago for knee
problems.  I won't lie... that night flexoril and percocet was my friend but
I got up and back alive.  Sweaty but alive.  I have an AWESOME picture
someone took of me as I was making the last few steps... I looked like
SAMWISE Ganja or whatever his name was... Mr. FRODO!!!

Private Pyle don't make any fucking effort to get over that obstacle, if God
wanted you over that obstacle he would have miracled your ass over it by
now!!!

I did go see the USS Arizona.  2nd time for me, and I cried like a little
girl with a skinned knee again.  Took lots of pics of that too if anyone is
interested.  The Arizona that is--not me crying...  I didn't understand
anything that was said on the tour as my Japanese is a little lacking.
(Sorry it just bugs me that it's more popular with the Japanese than it is
with the Ameri-- er I mean US Citizens.)

So I dug out the Savage X the other day and got him running again.  I said
"him" despite the tradition to call ships, cars and well...estrogen based
life forms "her".  The reason why is my local hobby shop now sells 1/8th
scale "Dirty Danglers".  It's a pair of OBNOXIOUS looking testicles that are
often seen on the back of a redneck's four wheel drive.  They look more like
Squirel Nuts than anything else, however it does look funny as shit on a
Nitro powered RC Truck, and have landed that R/C truck the nickname "Big
Bubba".  I embraced the madness a long time ago, don't resist it.

So my 5 year old, God bless 'er asked me what was hanging on the back of
"Big Bubba".  So what do you say to a little girl that asks that question?
Er... um... well...  honey... I tried the Jedi Mind Trick and pretended I
didn't hear it, but she wasn't going to let it drop so I was honest.
"Baby... that's what makes Bubba a boy truck and not a girl truck.  They are
called Testicles."  So later that day... above mentioned five year old runs
to her mother and sez... Mommy, Mommy, guess what!?!?!  Daddy's truck has
SPRECTICLES!!!  I laughed so hard I cried.  (until my wife told her to ask
me why my Scirocco doesn't have "sprecticles")

More to follow.

Chris