Head light surround and grill

Hi Heather,

  Although I am relatively new to the wonderful world of Scirocco, I would guess that it is on the order of the Steppan grilles out there that had the 3 lights on each side. That's what it looks like to me anyway.

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Dasher Estate

HappyVdub <happy.vdub@roccoland.plus.com> wrote:
  Hello Everyone,

A week ago I posted the message below, either everyone missed it, or just
ignored it, the car is on 'scirocco.org' so someone must know something
about it

"Can anyone please identify the headlight surround and grill on this car
http://www.scirocco.org/photos/53/mk1MH16v.jpg one of our members would like
details and or any history behind it.

This is the link to the message as posted on SciroccoWorld
http://groups.msn.com/sciroccoworld/forsalewanted.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=15497&LastModified=4675607576911300230
any help would be greatly appreciated."

Heather
Joint Manager of SciroccoWorld
www.sciroccoworld.org.uk
4 GT2 Scirocco's
White 1992 GT2 8v for me
Green 1991 GT2 8v for hubby
Red 1991 GT2 8v as a donor
Green 1992 GT2 16v LHD to share [ex Dirk]