OT-atari 2600

  Actually ... it comes with 2K of onboard RAM.
  You need the external 16 K module to max out the system.
  Mine is somewhere in my storage, along with its predecessor, the
Sinclair ZX-80 (1K of ram, flickers at every keypress)
  I also have teh "sparky" printer.
    Jean-Claude
    84 8V (jalous that I have something even older)