From: Eric Singer [mailto:myturbo6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 7:34 PM
To: Scirocco Mail List
Subject: Sun roof paint scraped

In the not too distant future I'm planing on getting my 87 Scirocco
re-painted.  The previous owner told me that the scraped off paint on the
rear passenger's side of the sun roof was a common problem.  What's scraping
the paint off and is there a fix so that doesn't happen with a new paint
job.

  Thanks,

  Eric Singer