OT - And now for something comlpetly different :Thunderbird SC Coupe

My friend with a modified G60 Corrado had a close experience with a Chevy Trail Blazer SS on the interstate but he didn't get stomped until 130mph.

Ben Walter <toofast4you89@gmail.com> wrote:   not impressed by these cars. an old buddy of mine has one with minor intake
work, i think he has a bigger throttle body and k&n filter on it. he got
walked on by my other friend's 2002 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 with the 5.3L. this
would never happen to a real sports car. just my opinion

later