Question for large shipping orders (parts4vw.com)

I like talking to Mike. And when I had an address issue they even CALLED me
and asked if everything was correct!! Great customer service and great to
talk to. My order was over $200 and included control arms and I think the
shipping was a little over $20.

That was an AWESOME day too because my replacement stereo from my INS when
my Z24 was broken into came that day! Talk about a kid on Christmas
morning!!!! THAT WAS FUN!!!

Rhett