Mk1 TVs: $295

I don't mean to highjack this thread but.

  I talked with the CVO Motorsports Director today and he said that your scirocco is VERY well known around these parts, pretty much everyone at Treffen fears you and your wife, taking 1st and 2nd place.

  If you ever get rid of it, he wants it, but Ellen will kill him to get it.

Michael Bueti <michaelbuetiwon@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hello Neal. There is a shorter grill to fit betwen these lights. It
will utilize the existing screws that your 77 already has.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/MichaelBee74/05%20Passat%20Disaster/101_0267.jpg?t=1169606547

Here is my Mk1 (Butch) with this setup.

On 1/22/07, Nate Mellom wrote:
> Neal,
> I'm pretty sure there's a special replacement grille, ask Butch, he'll know!
> Nate
>

> nocones77-vw@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Anyone happen to remember if these require a special grille? Or will my
> > '77 grille work?
> >
> > Neal
> > '77 Scirocco

Michael A. Bueti