Compressor bypass

7pm to 10pm. Removed the alt and compressor. Ate dinner made by my daughter. Lowered the alt to the lower spot, after mods to spacing of the pulley. Started the car. The alignment is off a bit, but no squeel.
Temp 17 deg. Light? Low. It works is all I care. My fingers are frost bitten (well maybe not)
Scirocco content: Any one notice Hondas are sort of like the tractors in "Cars" when Mater and Lightning go tractor tipping? My newest favorite movie scene :)