From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 6:26 AM
To: David Brown; scirocco scirocco
Subject: Re: I need to check my DPR current...

You can find the connectors for it, in particular the male two pin that you
can't pirate from anyplace on a Scirocco.
Not cheap, but....:
http://www.eagleday.com/ampconnectors.html

Also, note that if you build one of these it's important to match the
polarity.
Cause otherwise your car will not run!!!
Dan