mistake in gears on scirocco.org site?

The ratios from the .org site came from Rons tranny ratios spreadsheet, which in turn came from etka.  If you were to order a 5th
gear for an ACH gearbox from the dealership, you would get a 0.89 5th.  Also, an ACH with a 0.75 fifth is actually an AOP.

That having been said, it may be possible that etka is in error.

Best way to verify is if Ron 'Pipes' in - it is likely he has rebuilt an ACH, and can speak from first hand observation of the
ratio.

Another way - put it in fifth, clamp a pair of vice grips onto the input shaft, and count the output shaft revs.

HTH
Al