  From: Verboten1
  To: Chuck Blue
  Cc: Scirocco List
  Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 12:39 PM
  Subject: Re: complete ABA swap into Mk2....16V?

  Hmm, well if i were to do the ABA it would be a complete crossflow swap, with cam, and chip.

  If you all had your choice between full crossflow swap, or 2.0 16V on CIS

  either of the would have the possibility of turbo and megasquirt at some point.
  which would you do.

  both engines are sitting in my garage...one just happens to be in a car