Electrical problem

Hi guys.  I have a problem with my electrical system.  I'm running 4 gauge
wire from the starter to the battery in the back of the car.  I'm running a
4 gauge Negative wire from the battery to the rear bumper support bolt.
Also a 4 gauge wire from the battery to the back of the intake manifold.

here is the problem I'm having.  When I start and drive the car with it
fully warmed up and I go to cut the car off.  When I try to restart it I
can't.  the motor just turns over slow as hell.  I have to let it sit for
about 5-10 minutes then try to restart it again.  When its really cold out
side it does it too some times.  Anyone have a idea whats going on?