From: Neptuno
To: Brian Spinney ; Mark Bednarz ; List Scirocco
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: Scirocco-related Craigslist item

Well that should be solved by a quick IM to Paul on the tex, No?

Brian Spinney <vw_85roccoZ400@hotmail.com> wrote:
Yeah it was a real low blow and I was so piss about it because the asshole
wouldn't response to my IM because he has no Class.
I was going to edit all my post and let him be and then he edit his post
with something even lower. I was going to go off but I refraimed also!