FS (not mine) Mass.-81 with mods and 83.5 wolf(?)

whoops, meant to give more info.
  the 81 I don't know about.
  http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/car/263059990.html

  The 83 is in Pepperell, my wife's hometown, I have driven by it a couple of times in the past few years and it is always in the same spot. It looks a bit dejected, but I didn't look up close. I assume it is a wolfsburg with the 1.8 and leather.
  It is on the corner of Tarbell and Lowell on Route 113 near the White Hen

  http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/car/263102449.html

mike <nasdiego@yahoo.com> wrote:

Mike
Campton NH
1.8 16V AWD...too bad its a subaru--93 Impreza
99 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 XLT pick'em-up truck
Formerly: early 84 Scirocco, 85 QSW, 85 4kq, 90 Fox GL