And now, for something completely different... Scirocco content? :)

My bunny is always shiney, that KY warming gel does wonders!

  And on my mk4 GTI, just Fabulous!!

Brian McGarvey <bmcgarvey@gmail.com> wrote:
  Well,

I'm building 2 turbo motors.. and 8v and a 20v... not sure and i dont
polish none of my turds, but the bunny is shiny.. :-)

BTW just kidding about Alberta... BTW where is it exactly.. north of
here is about all I can narrow it down to..

Bigmac