From: Mike Smith [mailto:smithma7@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 6:33 PM
To: Marc Getty; car
Subject: NOW: The new Unibroue Brew! Was: la fin du monde

Fellow beer lovers:

Mission accomplished, with one small change: I picked up two bottles instead
of one.

http://www.grum.com/Unibroue/115-1563_IMG.JPG

Close up of label:

http://www.grum.com/Unibroue/115-1564_IMG.JPG

Who can translate this one? Seigneurial

As they were not in the cooler when I purchased them, I put one in the
fridge.  The other I put into hibernation for a bit:

http://www.grum.com/Unibroue/115-1566_IMG.JPG
http://www.grum.com/Unibroue/115-1567_IMG.JPG
http://www.grum.com/Unibroue/115-1568_IMG.JPG
http://www.grum.com/Unibroue/115-1569_IMG.JPG

Along with this:

http://www.grum.com/Unibroue/115-1570_IMG.JPG
http://www.grum.com/Unibroue/115-1571_IMG.JPG

I'll be back after about an hour of chilling with more pics and the initial
taste test.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)