Urgent Subaru help needed

Thanks.
It just got worse...we bought two more tires.  The first two were special
ordered and scheduled to be installed today.  The didn't match the existing
two, which had about 40-50% tread left.  The ones on the car received crappy
ice and snow ratings and were pricey, so I thought I was being smart by
picking up two BFG Traction T/A's.  Now, instead of one $144 tire, I bought
4 $86 ones.