la fin du monde

On 1/10/07, marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Great choice of beer Cathy, they all taste good to me. Except for the
> 10W30 you mentionned. I'd pour this into my motor, not for a drink. Perhaps
> you are stronger than I am?

Nah, the 10W30 is a fine English dark ale that hails from my neck of the
woods - although heaven knows what the Scots are doing brewing beer in
Neustadt for Germans... Anyways, here's their website - the brewery is quite
a structure, dates back to 1859 which is pretty early for Queen's Bush and
environs...

http://www.neustadtsprings.com/

Neustadt is half a dozen kilometers from me,  and the birth place of the
Right Honorable John Diefenbaker, may he rot in hell.  ( Remember the Arrow!
)

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd