la fin du monde

Well, I brought a Unibroue taster's pack, which has six beer types in it,
(la Fin, Maudite, Blanche de Chambly, Noire de Chambly, Ephemere, and
Raftman) most of them quite good IMHO (not so fond of Raftman). I also
brought 10-W-30 which is not to everyone's taste ("a malty grain
beverage"), from a tiny brewery up near Drew's place, and either Sleeman's
Cream Ale or Alexander Keith's IPA.  Likely the latter, it's my usual brew,
"the pride of Nova Scotia". So if you didn't like a beer I brought, it's no
wonder, I brought quite a range
I'll probably only be bringing Keith's this year, I have to get anything
from Unibroue by preorder from the liqour store now, and only in a case of
24, which is pretty pricey. The only one I can't get from that taster's
pack is the raspberry one (Ephemere, might not be spelled right, or it
needs an accent or two?), and I do like it on occasion, we refer to it as
"breakfast beer" around here. It really goes well with pancakes. Maybe
MtlMarc can find me some and bring it to Cincy for me :)
Cathy