Not missing, my personal blather

Funny, I was just wondering if you were still around, not many have the
guts to drive a Kia of the domestic kind to Cincy year after year.<ducks>
If you can keep that thing alive, a Rocco should be a snap, GL with the
search for a nice rust free one. Great to hear the update, and glad you're
doing well. The college thing is a twist in life for sure, but there's
usually a reason for that suff that isn't easy to see at the time. What
degree/diploma will you have when you finish? I'm still same old, same old.
Nothing too exciting here! Good to hear from you anyway!
And yes, Cincy IS getting closer! Four months and change!
Cathy