  From: Dan Bubb
  To: LEF ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 10:42 AM
  Subject: Re: Turbo; JH or PL?

  Start cranking the boost up on your son's engine. Watch the diminishing returns. Watch the engine melt down at a low power level because of all the heat and resultant detonation you'll get from a restricted normally aspirated lump with minimal adaptation to FI.
  You haven't produced any data for the list relative to this project at all other than it exists.
  Why don't you let us all know the specs and the performance?
  And what's wrong with responding to this on the list?