  From: David Utley
  To: julie@menloparkrandd.com ; 'Dan Bubb' ; 'LEF' ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 3:52 PM
  Subject: RE: Turbo; JH or PL?

  Some folks love doing this sort of thing, to me I have never felt confident.  I know that it takes a lot of consistency to get each port the same pot to pot.  I know even better than porting it a certain way gives specific gains, and I know that I don't have a clue what is the best for each engine.  I sent mine off to Fumio to get the results I wanted, bankable power.  I still don't have that motor in the car yet though.

  David