Lookie what I found on Wasserworks.... (My take)

Maybe a "Dead Pool" is needed and we can bet on who's most likely to
get a ticket on the way to Cincy.  We could throw $5 each in it and
the person who gets the best answer gets 50% and the one who gets the
ticket gets the other 50% to offset the ticket.