OT: Construction question/US-Canada content

Yeah, and oddly, for whatever reason I knew about the real McCoy before
watching the show. But I'd assumed that everyone used Robbies for deck
screws. Guess it depends on where you are. We have these wierd multi driver
screws in electrical boxes too, a Robbie bit is what most people would opt
for there if they have a choice. I grew up on Buffalo broadcasting, near
the border gives you lots of options.
Cathy