85% of the screws sold use the Robertson head."

From: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robertson_screw?

Sounds like another Canadian conspiracy theory to me! Also sounds like the
same thing that happed to the beta tape format killed the Robertson. If you
need to license it, market forces will make it so that an unlicensed product
of inferior quality is likely to beat it out.

-Marc

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW Rabbit GTI Pickup Truck