Four months, 28 days.......

On 1/3/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Fresh from Drew's counter. So, pitter patter.
> You don't want to be one of those lame people who says "I need to
> synchronize my spinners, and my left muffler bearing needs realignment, so
> I can't drive my Scirocco to Cincy". Get 'r done!!! Chuck's likely
> prepping
> the brisket already!

Carrots has assumed the position, front end in the air, passenger's
driveshaft out, and I'm brushing up on my hack'n'fab skills.  What are the
odds she'll be back on the ground and dumping soot before the spring driving
season starts?

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd