OT: Construction question/US-Canada content

Since I am in the hardware business, I do have some knowledge here.
It seems that with most homeowners building their own decks are using
Phillips or a square drive Phillips(aka DeckMate), which are pretty cool
actually-more resistant to stripping and snapping.  Up my way the only
Robertsons are stainless deck screws.  The pro guys (Contractors and
builders) are crazy about  the Torx headed deck screws.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 16V
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe-Lawn ornament this year?