Lookie what I found on Wasserworks....

>  And Allyn, this arrangement is between Dave and I, and I have been in contact with him over this debt. If you have a problem with
me, then say it out loud, not this niggly shit.

Fair enough, Julie.  No more niggly shit.  But I would highly recommend you refrain from associating yourself with the word
'arrangement' in relation to that sale, in light of what has transpired thus far.  I'll avoid going into further detail.  Call it
more 'niggly shit' if you want.  I call it exercisisng self restraint.

Al