Four months, 28 days.......

Well I dont know.... Rodolfo is ugly and I got a door for him, but I still have to fix that PS fender before I put the door in. Plus now I have concerns of rust......

  Should I show up with a messy Rodolfo? HEll Yes!!!

  EL T

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
  Fresh from Drew's counter. So, pitter patter.
You don't want to be one of those lame people who says "I need to
synchronize my spinners, and my left muffler bearing needs realignment, so
I can't drive my Scirocco to Cincy". Get 'r done!!! Chuck's likely prepping
the brisket already!

Cathy

PS: WOOHOOO!!!!! Cincy is coming!!!!!!! (Hey, give a gal credit for trying
eh?)