SCIROCCO Related Content Believe it or Not

A friend of mine has done the same with an A1 GTI, which I believe has a 16v that is carbed. It mightbe an 8v, but it is definitely carbed and there are practically no wires to be found since they're running through the unibody. I'll try to get over to his place and take some shots of that engine bay for the group.

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Dasher Estate

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
  This minimalist thing is pretty interesting, I saw two VRs this summer ( A2
Jettas) that had a lot of chromed parts on the engine itself, but there
were few visible wires/hoses/belts to speak of. Just this floating chunk of
internally combusted goodness in the bay pretty near. Elevated to the level
of the well done hot rods, you know, EVERYTHING that could be run
invisibly, was. And cleaner than my kitchen counter. Okay, maybe not a good
example. The coolest thing was, they DROVE them.

So back to the Scirocco content, we want him to join of course, but faling
that.....PICTURES!!!!! Car porn is especially good in this dull weather eh?

Cathy