Odd email

I feel left out, I didn't get it. COCKBALLS!

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:  I got the same one. Maybe Spewey signed us all up?

BTW... I am traveling to Canada this evening if anyone wants to have
me bumped off. ;) Just kidding. I missed my flight this morning and
looked like the American ASS that I am with my customer. Sigh.
Identifying the problem is the first step to recovery right?

I love all you's guys.
Chris

On 1/2/07, julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> I was invited to a Touretts syndrome support group. Strange.......
> I only have emotional out bursts when working on Sciroccos.
>
> I figure its a common thing with Scirocco owners. So I forwarded all your emails to them.
>
> Hey, just kidding, about the email list. I really did get a mail from the Tourettes People
> JHFKGJHGFfki&&*&5vkhkh. Spam

80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red
04 R32 Reflex Silver