ETKA CD Jackets

Mark,
Can you make another one that assumes the image has been pre-modified?
I figure one of us (probably me) will make all the necessary tweaks to fully convert over to english and unlock everything as part
of the normal install (I'll decompile the installer if necessary).
Also, I can host the file for you if you get it (or both) to me off-list.
Al