ETKA v7

Your downstream is low because the only connections established are outgoing - because your firewall is not forwarding the incoming
requests to others.  In simpler terms, you are only talking with those who you initiate the conversation, and others (seeds, who
have the full file) are not able to initiate communication with you, as they are stopped at the router.

HTH
Al