SOT: Paging Mr. Getty...

He speaks the truth unfortunately.  I cringed when I saw
that Marc bought that car.

If he brings it to Cincy this year, he may have to walk
home.

--- Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tell me it's not so, Marc!  What is this guy talking
> about?
>
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3101438

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172