New R32 vs. A3 S-line

Yeah, thinking back on childhood memories, I don't think I ever
pretended to drive an automatic.  Left foot was always involved and I
pretty much always picked manual in video games back then.  I also
spent a few minutes in a Prelude years back with that stuff, and I
didn't like it at all.   I'm sure things have gotten better since then
(was at least 6+ years ago), but I still like the clutch.  Except in
major traffic.