ETKA v7

Hi List,

  I also have the Seat/Skoda info unlocked now as well as making USA the default location for VW and Audi.

  Open those same four configuration files and find this section below (my example text is the ETKA_AU file but you can do the same for each):

  [KONZERN]
firmen=VW,AU
defaultmarkt=RDW
firma=AU

  Adding ",SK,SE" to firmen will allow you to access the Seat/Skoda information. ETKA will say that the passwords are invalid for Seat and Skoda and when you try to access these brands there will be some errors, but you can access all the parts information without issue.

  Changing defaultmarkt=RDW to defaultmarkt=USA on just the ETKA_AU and ETKA_VW will have those brands default location as the USA.

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Dasher Estate

Mark Bednarz <vwsportruck@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I just figured it out. Under the "C:\ETKA\prog" directory locate the configuration files "ETKA_VW", "ETKA_AU", "ETKA_SE", and "ETKA_SK". Within each of them is a section

#-------- Sprache --------------
language=d
langid=1

If you change them to be like below they will work in English.

language=e
langid=2

Now all I have to do is get the Seat/Skoda stuff to work and I'll really be cooking :)

-=Mark

Brian Wagner wrote:
Mark if I was looking at it at home right I could help, but since I am at
work I am useless to you right now. Maybe big Al will pop in

Brian