86 16v GTI at the junk yard anyone want parts b4 it's crushed?

There is a 1986 16v GTI at the local junk yard. They have already smashed the top down. I pulled the head and intake today for myself. I can probably get them to hold on to it for about a week if anyone needs anything off it?

Rear disc brakes?

Tranny? I'm going to look at the numbers tonight on the tranny if I get a chance.

There is also a 83 Cabbie that's running they are gonna eventually scrap.  They said it was running just needed a cold start valve. Looked kinda rough to me, but they will probably end up crunching it.

LMK

David