From: Chris Bennett [mailto:scirocco16vr32@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 8:17 PM
To: Allyn
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: New R32 snuck under the radar

Please forgive the transgression brothers and sisters.

Usually something like that at least gets a comment or two.

If you read the site it mentions that current GTI and R32 owners get
first dibs apparently.  I am keeping mine.  They can kiss my '04
driving ass.

Blasphemer!!!

On 2/26/07, Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> You appear to have posted to the wrong list, my friend :)
> Al

80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red
04 R32 Reflex Silver