ETKA v7

Hi Group,

  I'm at the successful install point on this thing and was curious if anyone could help in turning this into English instead of German.

  Thanks in advance,

  -=Mark

Brian Wagner <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:
    download a copy of utorrent it is the program you need found here

  http://download.utorrent.com/1.6.1/uTorrent-1.6.1-install.exe

  The click the previos link after it is installed, I will let the more technical explain it. It is internet magic at its best

  On 2/26/07, Mark Bednarz <vwsportruck@yahoo.com> wrote:   Hi Al,

As someone who has never used Torrent, how do I go about doing so. I followed the link and ended up d/l uTorrent and when I try to "enter a torrent through URL" I am putting the link that you provided in. I get an "invalid torrent file" when I do this. Can you or anyone else help me through this?

Thanks in advance,

-=Mark
'80 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'00 Dasher Estate

Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> I'm down. Start a torrent? Cds for Cincy?

Torrent already going it appears, though Wagner had to get it via utorrent since the other one was lacking seeds. For those who
subscribe to giganews, its still out there (posted 85 days ago). Wagner and I may jump back on that torrent, provided the file
types are similar.

Al