$50 '80S, Zender/Kamei and other misc. eBay stuff

--- Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:

> You could get the title and use it for a "Jedi Mind
> Trick" with the
> DMV.  Not sure the car would be worth towing...

Why, because the paint is shot and the seats are ripped?
Currently at $305 and I think it's still worth that.  A
straight, rust free and running Mk 1 is a rare thing
nowadays ya know.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

It's here! Your new message!