Aftermarket Injection & Cali Emmision

<snip Dan>
What problems there might be if somebody opens the hood and sees non-stock
engine components, I cannot say.
<end snip>

Aye, there's the rub.  It's been a number of years since I've lived in the
Republic, but a visual check was the first part of the smog test.  The smog
guy would compare the smog diagram on the sticker to the car.  If they don't
match, you failed.  At least, that's how my old Alfa failed.  It was within
spec for HC/Nox.  But with the dual Webers that replaced the Spica
injection, it would never make it to the point that they'd check the
tailpipe.  Again, this goes back 6+ years, but something to check into.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v

Click for free info on online masters degrees and make $150K/ year
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJnToNJeC717xSNEwoONrocf0gt/