ETKA v7

I have been needling my hacker-friend for a good while to get this done and to me so that I could get it to the list.  He had 20-or-so updates to include in the original file, he did have the information necessary to browse both Seat and Skodas as well.  Unfortunately, it still may be a bit before this version is ready.

BUT, to answer your question directly, yes, it absolutely rocks...

David