Free Red Scirocco 16V body (what is left of it)

Gear Shifter knob???

  El T

David Utley <fahrvergnugen@cox.net> wrote:
  Hey all,

I have a Red 16V Scirocco body I need to find a home for. All the
suspension and drivetrain have already been removed, the hood doors and all
the glass are still on/in it. However, the roof will be missing by the time
it is ready for pickup (I need the sunroof assembly for another project).
There are some interior pieces still there, the disassembled door panels,
the rear seats, and the dash. Console has been removed but is till there.
It even has a tow hitch.

Unfortunately, I have procrastinated on the parting of this car, and it
needs to go pretty quickly. Any takers? I am in Oklahoma City, OK., the
car is in Purcell, about 30 miles south on I35. Unfortunately, I don't have
any pictures of it, but trust me the car definitely has some good panels and
parts.

Please let me know if there is any interest as soon as possible...

Cheers,

David