Looking for

All right the 88 has had the ac removed (bleh much needed in texas). Who up
North has done this mod and kept all the pieces, I need the bracket that
attaches to the block (they cut the bracket), condensor (may order new),
hardlines from the condensor to drier, flex lines from the compressor to the
condensor, ah shit everything you took off. I am sure someone has it all and
were planning on it being thrown away, salvage it and send it to a friend.

Brian

still working on the non start have it narrowed down.