Free Red Scirocco 16V body (what is left of it)

All,

  I have gotten a few requests for specific parts to be shipped to their
hopeful new owners.  While I would love to help you all with your requests,
unfortunately I don't have the time to part this car properly at all.  With
that said, I would like to give this whole body away to some interested
party (or parties).  If someone has a burning desire for a part, I might be
coaxed to pull and ship it, but unfortunately I can't do that for free.
I've started a new job and it is eating a lot of my spare time which is part
of the reason why I did not part it properly in the first place...

I apologize for any confusion...

David